Muted Stripe

Diana & Josh Martinez - Wedding

If you remember the vintage shoot we did with Diana & Josh in February, well I finally get to introduce their wedding day photos! I am really excited to show them to everybody. They had a beautiful wedding, and I felt really special to be a part of it, behind the lens that is.

From Diana's make-up artist, wedding coordinator to event design, they had a great team of help that made the day extra beautiful.

Make-up by Silvia from Sassy Makeup
Wedding Venue: The Reef, Long Beach

The day preparations started at her friends house. I love this first set of photos.
Diana looked stunning and very happy
Diana is such a natural in front of the lens. She made it so easy for me!
Nancy from Flowers on Mars showed the reception area to Diana before anybody. She was in awe of how beautiful it had turned out.
Flowers on Mars were in charge of the bridal bouquet, table decor, lights and DJ services, and they did an awesome job!






It was a fun night. The guests really enjoyed themselves.

Congrats Diana & Joshua!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures Liz!!! Really, I loved them. -Melissa-

Anonymous said...

you take amazing pics. I Love them!!!

Post a Comment