Muted Stripe

Happy Anniversary to us!


Five years ago, around this time, I was extremely busy taking care of last minute wedding things. But most importantly, I was about to marry the man I love.

Time has really flown by! We have had our share of happy fun moments, and very sad, hard times too. Nonetheless, we have learned to move forward together, and be there for each other thru good and bad. For me, this is a big milestone. I always wondered where we would be five years into our my marriage. And here we are! Happy anniversary babe! I love you!

We celebrated our anniversary early last month when my husband took me to my dream vacation in Tahiti!! Although our official anniversary is not until friday, January the 15th, we are taking a small road trip to Big Bear and celebrate there again!

3 comments:

Silvia O. (Makeup Artist) said...

Happy Anniversary you two! We are so happy that you've reached this milestone in your marriage. Have a wonderful time in Big Bear!

Lourdes said...

Congrats Lizzy and Steve!! Have fun in Big Bear!

Erika Duenez : ) said...

FELICIDADES AMIGOS!!! : )

Post a Comment