Muted Stripe

Blogging!

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking a lot about my blog and where I want to take it to. Of course, it's primary focus would be to show my latest projects and photos I have taken, but I would also love it to be fun and an outlet for me to open up more and express myself more fluidly. It will be an opportunity for you to get to know me more as a person and as a photographer. I also hope to write about my experiences in shooting, since each photo session is a learning experience for me. And last, the project I've been thinking of: every week (or when I have free time), I will blog about something or things in particular that influence me, or is part of my life. It can also be something I have done or maybe just a random object or photo. I'm gonna call it my "A to Z of Me". So next week I hope to start with the letter A! Hope to see you here next week! And please give me feedback, I would love to see your comments. Don't be little stalkers, let me know you visited me and say hi! LOL Bye!

Liz

4 comments:

Silvia O. (Makeup Artist) said...

Can't wait for this project to flourish! I'm with you all the way friend <3

Cindy said...

Will stay tuned in...

Susan said...

Wow Liz, your work is so great!!! I loved the Gonzalez family shoot, absolutely awesome! Hope to one day have you shoot us as a family!

Angie said...

Hello my friend! You have been taking pictures since I can remember...Always knew you would do something with it! Love , love your work...My turn! Love you!

Post a Comment