Muted Stripe

Raul & Rita - Pregnacy/Family Session

My husband has known Rita & Raul for many many years. I met them way before photography was something I was doing. We met for dinner recently and they told me they wanted to do a pregnancy shoot/family shoot. They will be welcoming their second baby, and she wanted an outdoor shoot since her first pregnancy shoot she opted for an indoor studio session. In the end they chose the beach.
We were experiencing high tide that day.
My favorite
Baby Alejandro will definitely be welcomed into a happy and fun home.
Poor Rita, after this shot she got soaked by a huge wave, but she was such a good sport about it.
I thought a little of a vintage color would look pretty cool in this last photo.
Thank you Raul & Rita for letting me document this important moment in your life.

2 comments:

Cindy A said...

love them!

Erika Duenez said...

Awesome work Lizzy!!!!....love all the pix : )

Post a Comment