Muted Stripe

I'm back!

Hello Again,

I'm back from vacations. I had a blast, and happy to be back. But being back just makes me want to go on vacations again! Cruises are sooo addicting. Doing nothing but having fun, going to the beach and having food ready for you all the time, what is there to complain about?! These vacations I actually did a lot of relaxing and sleeping. I needed it after last year. But I did more relaxing than I wanted to. I have this thing that every vacations I go to something bad happens to me. Well this year I broke a toe. Yes, a toe. I'm not going to give any explanations, lol. Anyways, I wished I could have taken photos, but since it happened right at the beginning of my vacations, well, many times I didn't take my camera out with me. And the first days I just wanted to sleep cause of the pain. Either way, I am back, and gonna start blogging some shoots I did before I left so stay tuned!

Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment