Muted Stripe

Janet - Pregnancy Session

In October I met Elsy, a sweetheart by the way, thru some mutual friends, and later she contacted me to let me know her sister-in-law was pregnant (first niece and grandaughter in her side of the family) and they were really excited. She wanted her sister-in-law to have a pregnancy session. Once I got in contact with Janet, mother-to-be, we made all the arrangements and met in the OC for a quick session.
These are the photos of the pregnancy shoot we did in Novermber 09. They are a little late but since I was showing her daughters' newborn photos I thought it would be great to bring these out to show.
Janet looked beautiful and happy.

Here's Janet's husband Giovanni, and their doggie Cody.





Cody, though a cute dog, didn't like me following him. Here's proof of it.

Then we went to a trail nearby and shot these last photos of Janet. I love how the trees outline her belly in the second shot.


And the last photo... she looked beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment